Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Back to Reality

Well, Spring Break is definitely over and I can tell you that both teachers and students are counting the days until Summer!  LOL  I hope you had a wonderful Easter weekend and enjoyed some time with family and friends.  I took this picture outside of church and thought I'd share these pretty flowers with you. Look at those pretty pink hydrangeas!

Mom gave me a hydrangea plant along with my Easter basket and I can't wait to plant it.  I love hydrangeas, especially the blue ones, and have been asking the mister to plant me one for a couple of years.  So, thanks Mom for helping me get my wish!  ;-)

I also wanted to share that there is new Perle in the shop!  The Garden Steps thread kits are back in stock and we've added 10 more colors available by-the-ball!

Terrain is also on sale this week ... a few prints are at the end of their bolt!

Happy Sewing! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by - we love hearing from you! :-)